The User’s right to privacy is of paramount importance to Global Schools Holdings Pte. Ltd. (GSH). Any information provided by the User will not be shared with any third party, except for the intended purpose for which such information is provided by the User, in which case User’s consent is implied. GSH reserves the right to use the information to provide the User a more personalised online experience.
If the Site provides links to websites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site, you agree that GSH is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third-party websites. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other websites regarding privacy and other topics before use. GSH is not responsible for third-party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements, and the User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. GSH is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort which the User may incur from dealing with any third party.
In general, you can visit GSH’s websites without telling us who you are and without revealing any information about yourself. There are times, however, when GSH may need information from you.
- GSH does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide the services as agreed or intended to be generally provided through the Site or any other service you’ve specifically requested when GSH has your permission or under the following circumstances:
- GSH provides the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with GSH under strict confidentiality agreements.
- GSH responds to court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise its legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- GSH believes it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
- GSH transfers information about the User if GSH is acquired by or merged with another company/legal entity(ies).
Users may choose to give GSH personal information, such as your name and address or e-mail id that may be needed, for example, to correspond with you, or to provide you with a subscription. You may send or upload your personal profile, CV, with all your personal, academic and professional background; however, you agree that you shall not upload or post any obscene, defamatory annoying material on the website. If you tell us that you do not want us to use this information as a basis for further contact with you, GSH will respect your decision. GSH intends to protect the quality and integrity of your personally identifiable information. GSH will make a sincere effort to respond in a timely manner to your requests to correct inaccuracies in your personal information. To correct inaccuracies in your personal information, please return the message containing the inaccuracies to GSH with details of the correction requested.
GSH sometimes collects anonymous information from visits to the Site to help us provide better service. For example, GSH keeps track of the domains from which people visit, and GSH also measures visitor activity on the Site, but GSH does so in ways that keep the information anonymous. GSH or its affiliates or vendors may use this data to analyse trends and statistics and, to help us provide better service. GSH maintains the highest levels of confidentiality for this information; our affiliates and vendors follow the same high levels of confidentiality. This anonymous information is used and analysed only at an aggregate level to help us understand trends and patterns. None of this information is reviewed at an individual level. If you do not want your details to be used in this manner, you can either disable your cookies or opt out at the download or request page.